I am a semi-crunchy, 22 year old mumma who welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world on Feb. 25th 2013. I live with and love his dad, Will, and we are loving and learning in the wonderful journey of parenthood.
-Please feel free to reblog personal photos, but I request that you leave me as the source so I don't have to go through the trouble of watermarking :) thanks!
- US ONLY PLEASE. Thank you.
- I have sizes 12 months to 2T, so please only reblog if you want any of those sizes, lol
- reblog and like as much as you’d like.
- please follow me (mamadearr)
- a winner will be chosen on December 10th.
I made these for my old shop, and have a boat load left. So here we go! Thank you!
Standing with the door open holding the baby because the guy fixing the heater filled our whole house with smoke. Nah, guy. It’s cool. We just have a baby and it’s 5°f outside. No worries on smoking out the house.